2022-23 Parking Dates
Seniors - July 29th
Juniors - August 2nd
Sophomores - August 8th
Freshman - August 8th
CLICK HERE to reserve your spot!
CLICK HERE if you are having issues.
● To obtain a parking permit, students MUST PRESENT A VALID ARKANSAS DRIVER’S LICENSE,
Arkansas car tag number, make and model of vehicle, and $20.00 for the school year
($10 per semester). Motorcycles and scooters are $10.00 per year ($5 per semester).
● Unpaid fines must be paid prior to obtaining a new parking pass.
● Parking tags will be distributed to seniors and juniors at the start of the school year.
Sophomores and freshmen may be assigned when spaces become available.
● If a vehicle is parked in your assigned parking spot, please report it immediately to
● Students are not permitted to loiter in parking areas and are not to return to their
vehicles during the school day for any reason unless given permission to do so by an
administrator or office staff.
● Driving and parking privileges on school campuses may be revoked due to any unsafe
● Students will be fined $10.00 for the first two parking violations which includes the
o Parking in the visitors’ parking area
o Using another student’s parking permit
o Parking in another student’s parking space
o Parking on campus without a valid parking permit
o Not appropriately displaying a parking permit
o Students parking in faculty parking space
Failure to pay parking fines within five days may result in consequences. On the third
parking violation, the vehicle is subject to being towed at the owner’s expense and parking
privileges being revoked for the remainder of the semester or year. The parking space
so surrendered will be assigned to another student.
The Bentonville and Centerton Police Departments and county law enforcement
agencies have been given authority to enforce all traffic violations observed on school
property. High School Security Officers will ticket cars with violation stickers. A copy is given
to the student’s Dean of Students. The students will be instructed to pay the fines in
the bookkeepers’ offices during specific hours. Proceeds from fines will be used for
parking lot maintenance and improvements.