Frequently Asked Questions

  • General

    Who do I contact about renting space at a school or the School District?
    Paul Wallace, Facilities Director
    (479) 254-5025
    Where do I find School Board Policies?
    Bentonville Board of Education Policies
    Who are the school board members and how can I contact them?
    Bentonville Board of Education
    When is the next school board meeting?
    Bentonville Board Meeting Calendar

    Who do I contact about enrolling my child in preschool?
    Tennie Russell Primary School
    Who do I contact about homeschooling my child?
    Intent to Homeschool forms are available at Student Services, 1000 SE 14th Street or here.
    Where is my child's zoned school or bus stop?
    Bentonville Schools Attendance Zones
    Do you offer after school care?
    Adventure Club
    Who do I contact about free and reduced lunches?
    Nutrition Services

    School Schedule

    School Start Time End Time

    Apple Glen ES, Centerton Gamble ES, Central Park ES, Mary Mae Jones ES, Sugar Creek ES, Thomas Jefferson ES, Cooper ES

    7:30 am 2:30 pm

    Elm Tree ES, Ardis Ann MS, Osage Creek ES, Creekside MS, Willowbrook ES, R.E. Baker ES, Old High MS, Ruth Barker MS, Bright Field MS

    7:50 am 2:50 pm
    Fulbright JH, Lincoln JH, Washington JH 8:35 am 3:35 pm
    Bentonville HS, Bentonville West HS 8:55 am 3:55 pm

    What is the district inclement weather policy?
    Inclement Weather Policy

    School Programs

    Does the district have an English as a Second Language program?
    ESL Center
    Who do I contact about an alternative education program?
    Christie Jay, Director of Federal Programs
    (479) 254-5026
    How can I find out more about the gifted and talented program?
    Think Research Explore Create (TREC)
    Where can I find more information about special education?
    Special Services