K-8 buildings will be closed for the summer, June 10-July 17. Due to COVID-19 please watch the website for building procedures.
High Schools will be accepting and processing enrollments through the summer. Please follow the procedures below.
We are excited you are interested in enrolling in our district! Please read the information below to learn more about the enrollment process.
- If you are unsure about your zoned school please use the following link to locate your child's school. 2019/2020 find your zoned school, 2020/2021 find your zoned school.
- The staff at your zoned school may indicate that you have been placed on a waiting list. This means the capacity for that building has been reached. The waiting list is critical in helping the district administration determine appropriate staffing needs for each building. Your child will enroll at their zoned school and will be placed on a waiting list for their specific grade. If space is not available for your student at their zoned school, you will be contacted with additional information on where your child has been placed.
- Please use one of the following links to complete the required enrollment forms. After submitting the online forms, the building registrar will contact you via email with instructions to complete enrollment. If you have enrollment questions please find your registrars email here. Thank you for your patience
Documents Needed for Enrollment
1. Two types of proof of residency required (choose A, B, or C below):
- Current utility bills from two different utilities (gas, water or electric) showing parent's name and address
- Current real-estate property tax receipt and a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) showing parent’s name and address
- Rent or lease agreement and a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) showing parent’s name and address
- Cable bills, insurance bills, satellite or phone bills, personal property tax, mortgage statement, etc. are not considered acceptable forms for proof of residency.
- If you do not have one of the above listed items, you must come to the Bentonville Schools Student Services Center located at 500 Tiger Blvd in Bentonville, with documented proof that you reside in the Bentonville School District. Based on the documents provided, the District Office will provide the necessary paperwork to complete the enrollment process.
2. Copy of the child's birth certificate
3. Copy of the child's social security card
4. Up-to-date immunization record
5. Kindergarten Physical
Click on the following link if you want to verify which school your student is zoned for based on your property
If you choose to waive kindergarten enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year, please complete and submit a
Kindergarten Waiver to the Student Services office. https://www.bentonvillek12.org/Page/24136
This website may assist in preparing your child for kindergarten
Arkansas Department of Human Services Kindergarten Readiness
Please contact the Student Services office at 479-367-8050 with any questions you may have.