Parents and Guardians,
We want to make you aware of a few changes to the virtual meal program this year.
- Sign up will take place only once. You will not need to sign up weekly for meal pickup.
- To receive meals, you must have a student enrolled in Bentonville Schools Virtual.
- You must submit your child’s school ID number when you sign up for meals.
- We can only allow you to pick up at the site indicated in your sign up. If you need to change your pick up location, email email@example.com
- You may pick up for non-school aged children who are siblings of students enrolled in the virtual program. The form allows you to add children at the end of the sign up process.
- We will only have five pick up sites this year. We will not have pick up availability at sites not listed below.
- There will be no evening pick ups. You’ll need to pick up during one of the times below.
- To make changes to your sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up for meals, email email@example.com with the following information:
Name of person who will be picking up meals:
Name of the student:
Student's ID Number:
Student's Grade (K-12):
Location You would like to pick up from:
8:00am Centerton Gamble: Behind the building in the bus loop area.
8:00am Cooper Elementary: Behind the building in the bus loop area
1:30pm Osage Creek / Creekside: Behind the building in the bus loop area.
1:30pm R.E. Baker / Old High: Corner of building off of NW 3rd Street. Near old high playground area.
3:00pm BHS West: Front Right Side of building (this is the side facing the football stadium). In the front right corner of the building in the loading area.
If you have questions about signing up for meals, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ashley Mooney at 479-367-8034. We look forward to serving your family.