Degrees and Certifications:
1501 NE Wildcat Way
Bentonville, AR 72712
Office (479) 254-5361
Fax (479) 271-1191
Sick Students: Students who have fever (temperature of 100.4 or higher), vomiting, and/or diarrhea, should be symptom free without medication for a full 24 hours before returning to school.
- Flu Prevention
- If your child has flu like symptoms, they should stay home until they have been fever free without the help of medication for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Limit close contact with those who have fever and flu symptoms.
- Cover nose and mouth with a tissue or arm if tissue is not available when coughing and sneezing (throw the tissue away) and then wash hands.
- Frequent hand washing
- Avoid touching mucous membranes (eyes, nose, and mouth). Germs spread quickly this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with flu germs (items that have been coughed or sneezed on).
- Flu Vaccine
(2019, November 22). Preventative Steps. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/flu/