For Student check-out or circumstances, such as an ill or injured child.
- Please have your ID with you to pick up your child. The office will scan it and return it to you.
Persons must be prohibited from entering the school except:
- School or District staff.
- Students enrolled at the school.
- Parents picking up ill or injured children (only in office or meeting with the nurse).
- District employees or district partners approved by the building principal providing necessary services to children (when virtual services are not an option).
- Parent Conferences held office meeting space
Dropping off items to students during the school day:
Items needed for learning will be allowed to be dropped off during the school day. Items such as glasses and Chromebooks are examples of allowable items.