Visitor Check-in Procedures
- Visitors to the building MUST have state-issued photo ID or driver's license. Please have your ID available when visiting our building or checking a student out of school. Ring the doorbell for assistance and someone will help you.
- Students may only be checked out of the building by a parent or individual who is listed on the emergency contact card and presents a valid photo ID.
- For students checking in late or returning to school from an appointment, the student may ring the bell at the front door and a member of our office staff will welcome them and get them a pass to class. Please watch your student until they have entered the building.
- Student messages and transportation changes must be called in to the office by 2:15 p.m.
- No student check-outs after 2:30 p.m.