Visitor Check-In Procedures
Covid 19 restrictions do not allow for visitors inside the building at this time.
Late Check-In Procedure:
If you bring a child in late, please enter the foyer and ring the doorbell on the wall. Someone from the office will assist in checking your child in for the day. Please remember to provide all doctor notes to the attendance clerk. The best way to ensure doctor notes are received is to email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter the foyer and ring the doorbell on the wall. Someone from the office will assist you. Please remember a State-issued photo identification is required to check out your child. Once identification is verified, your child will be released for check-out.
Circumstances, such as an ill or injured child.
- Please have your ID with you to pick up your child. The office will scan it and return it to you.
Persons must be prohibited from entering the school except:
- School or District staff.
- Students enrolled at the school.
- Parents picking up ill or injured children (only in office or meeting with the nurse).
- District employees or district partners approved by the building principal providing necessary services to children (when virtual services are not an option).
- Scheduled Parent Conferences held in an office meeting space
Dropping off items to students during the school day:
Only items needed for learning will be allowed to be dropped off during the school day. Items such as glasses and Chromebooks are allowable items.