SCE Building Visitors/Item Drop Off
Circumstances, such as an ill or injured child.
- Please have your ID with you to pick up your child. The office will scan it and return it to you.
- School offices will encourage physical distancing and wearing a mask when entering the office.
- Students and staff are strongly encouraged to use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
Persons must be prohibited from entering the school except:
- School or District staff.
- Students enrolled at the school.
- Parents picking up ill or injured children (only in office or meeting with the nurse).
- District employees or district partners approved by the building principal providing necessary services to children (when virtual services are not an option).
Dropping off items to students during the school day:
Only items needed for learning will be allowed to be dropped off during the school day. Items such as glasses and Chromebooks are allowable items.