Documents Needed for Enrollment

  1. Two types of proof of residency required (choose A, B, or C below):

    1. Current utility bills from two different utilities (gas, water or electric) showing parent's name and address

    2. Current real-estate property tax receipt and a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) showing parent’s name and address

    3. Rent or lease agreement and a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) showing parent’s name and address

      • NOTE: Cable bills, insurance bills, satellite or phone bills, personal property tax, mortgage statement, etc. are not considered acceptable forms for proof of residency. 

      • If you do not have one of the above listed items, you must come to the Bentonville Schools Student Services Center located at 500 Tiger Blvd in Bentonville, with documented proof that you reside in the Bentonville School District. Based on the documents provided, the District Office will provide the necessary paperwork to complete the enrollment process.

  2. Copy of the child's birth certificate

  3. Copy of the child's social security card

  4. Up-to-date immunization record

  5. A current physical examination (Wellness Visit) within the last 24 months (only applies to kindergarten enrollment)

Please contact the Student Services Office at 479-367-8050 with any questions you may have.